Reviews for "Nimian Flyer Legends"

Great Game!!

I've never seen a game like this on newgrounds but it is great I like it!

Wow

how the HELL did you do that anyways? Great game, seems to be long too, I'm only on the fourth level =/. Good move on the autosave feature.

popopt responds:

Thanks MagicalPJ - I added an autosave after someone said Nimian Flyer 2 needed one - these reviews stick in my head and its a good example of how they help me in real life programming:)

Art.

I'll be completely honest, I've been away from actively voting and reviewing on Newgrounds for awhile, although I still check the front page daily. I signed in specifically to write this review because I can't remember the last time a Flash game wowed me as much as this one. Shadow of the Colossus is one of the most stunning and beautiful games ever made and it's absolutely fantastic to see people being inspired by it, to create games that are living works of art and create truly fascinating, gripping gaming experiences rather than visceral schlock-action knee-jerkers.

This is class.

popopt responds:

I like the idea that i'm working on inspiration from 'Shadow' - part of this was definitely trying to give back some of what i enjoyed in that game:)

Damn!

That's Damn! Like, Damn! You know, Damn. Have I said damn? Damn. I believe you are a Jedi Master in Math. You must be. And my theory is that you created the "3d" feeling by changing depth of the environment. You actually gave my an idea that I will try tomorrow. Great job. That's all I can say. That and Damn!!!

popopt responds:

Im glad it inspired you:) I cant wait to see what you come up with - make sure you send me a link. and you can find tutorials that i based this on here: www.macromedia.com/devnet/flash/articles/samurai_ch2.html

Great job.

And how is it "stolen", TheReviewingGentlema? Both Nimian Hunter AND Nimian Flyer Legends are HIS games, moron.