For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "eskimo bob 26"

the best eskimo bob ever!

i love all of the transformer, dragon ball z, and sailor moon references.

Holy smokes! What an epic Eskimo adventure!

Good werk guy *applause* that shows that Eskimo Bob will be huge thing in the future. I enjoyed the Transformers-esqe style put in the movie. I'm sure the next Eskimo Bob episode will be exciting like the others have been.

Eskimo Bob Wa-Sugoi

Yes Hi FF7terra here and
Eskimo Bob 26 is so far the best work toma and alan guinan have put together. It graphics have surpased any other episode. The sound was full of nifty sound fx. We got to click the bar at the begining for some interactivity. The pardoy of transformers mixed with a little taste of DBZ loaded this movie with style. The violence was just enough... and finally the humor..well... it was the typical humor we would expect in an eskimobob episode. Plus the fish rant put you over the top. oH and I shouldn't forget the running time 12 min? Maybe next time you can break the NG record..... for length.

I LOVE THAT TRACK!!!

Hey, whats the name of that track when the penguin and Sams first show up and attack Bob, could someone E-Mail the name of it to me at
Hybris_07@hotmail.com, thanks, oh yeah, this is the best Eskimo Bob!!!

TOTALLY AMAZING

This is truly the pinnacle of the series.
The type of humour these guys come up with is just insane. And amazing.

Make more like this and you deserve a prize.