Reviews for "eskimo bob 26"

Great Bob.....not quite EBZ though, but a classic.

This is one of the best EB's ever! It has the fight scenes of EBZ and a long plot.......what more could you ask for.......? Well.....perhaps a more entertaining plot. Sometimes this movie gets a little boring. But the bizzare yet kick-ass fight scenes make up for it. If you want my opinion, EB should be more like this all the time. And this should have been more like EBZ. Without the girl. I'm sorry, but having a trio makes it far less entertaining than the antics of simply Alfonso and Bob. But hey, it's still one of the best movies on Newgrounds, and a damn great film in it's own right, so keep up the good work. EB forever!

Holy SHIT!!

Oh my god!! that was the best movie ever!!
Make another!! please!!

great work toma

the best ebz ever made keep it up

Eskimo Bob is the King of the Arctic Circle!

How can you not like Eskimo Bob? He kick ass! And the transformers references... amazing. Go watch the first Transformers movie, then watch this again, maybe you'll get the joke.

huh!