Reviews for "eskimo bob 26"

Why is this so good?

This has got to be the dumbest series I've ever seen in Flash, though I mean that in a good way... it gets better/funnier the more you watch it! HOW DOES IT DO THAT??? How does a walrus going "Matrix" on a penguin with a tie make me laugh? I'll never know... great work though!

i have seen it over 20 times

just thoguht u would like to know........u totally rock the internet.....carry on what u do....dont stop...live forever if u can just to make eskimo bob......please dont stop!!!!!

this is the best eskimo bob!

this is the best eskimo bob out there...but i have to say eskimo bob Z was really good too

yah

eskimo bob is the fuckin coolest shit i've ever fuckin seen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Eskimo Bob For Life!

This movie's the shiznatch. Possibly the best Transformers spoof ever. But then again Toma, I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know...
BANG! BANG!