Reviews for "eskimo bob 26"

...........

.................wow................that.....was...the....v ery best movie (next to aybabtu) i've ever layed eyes on! THEY BURN FROM SUCH GREATNESS!

.......

That was brilliant! No! It was great! No! It was magnificent! No! It was so brilliant, great and magnificent I'll have to make up a word to describe how ingenious it was!...This movie was scrumtralesscent! In fact this movie is so scrumtralesscent "All my five are belong to this" does not even begin to explain the ingeniousness of this movie!...How come this movie is not at least #5 on the all time best movie list?!?!?! I meen it sure beats the hell out of some of the stuff on there! O well enough ranting about this scrumtralesscent movie and all of it's scrumtralesscentness!

lol

ive been living on eb ever since... i dunno since.... i was like 5 or 6!!! This is my fave all the time! I like The Girl. "Im a girl. I know these things." lol i luv that

he.....is.....BUUUUURB..cool

this is....well eskimo bob what more can i say.one of fav my episodes too.BESTEST!!!!!

OMG!!!!

THIS IS KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!