Reviews for "eskimo bob 26"

Wow, I had no idea this would be so long. I think that might have been what stopped me from giving this a 9. It's probably the best episodes I've seen. I liked the used of "Transformers" imagery. It got pretty creative. "Dragonball Z" is always great for reference too.

The voices are pretty good. I like the idea of a lot of villains working together. I'm not familiar with the series. I haven't seen most of the other episodes. I like the girlfriend character.

I always watched this with my brother when I was like 7 years old. We loved the eskimo bob songs and remixes. Can you or anyone tell me where to download/get them?!

I remember watching these in middle school

My friend wouldn't shut up with quotes from every single episode, so I sat down at watched them. Then they became a part of my childhood. I am 20 now, and they are still stuck in my head/ soul. Thankyou for making these man

It change a lot!

Because it longer And cooler!!!!!!!!!!

There was a lot more to this episode.

Considering there was a pretty big intro including a remixed version of the original song i thought it was awesome and i really liked it i also like the fact that there is a new character in a girl,as for everything else though i may not be a big Transformers fan so i probably don't understand every joke in this episode i still enjoyed it regardless,great job.