Reviews for "Classic Rock Quiz!"

good idea

It's a good idea, but quizes are not really a great thing for NG. I like classic rock but i like punk and metal better...love the song though.

KyleDaFox responds:

ok, I'm a fan of classic rock, so i made a quiz about it, I'll make more quizzes, ok?

Meeh..

It's a quiz... I guess it was put together OK, you need to work on your buttons.. hard to click on.. and the questions were WAY too easy...

KyleDaFox responds:

OK, I'll make them harder next time, with better buttons, ty for the review:)

pretty good

yeah its pretty good.. the music shows the era that ur trying to promote.. id try to fix the whole button thing though that way you just pick the choice instead of having to constantly click on one of the letters in the word..

KyleDaFox responds:

yeah, i know, it got annoying... ty for review:)

Not bad, I guess.

I'm not into this type of music, but it's a pretty good quiz. My only suggestions are to:

- Fix the buttons. You really gotta push into a certain place for them to work. Id' make them wider if I were you.

- Get rid of the joke answers. Not to sound like a downer, but it kinda ruins the experience.

Good work otherwise.

KyleDaFox responds:

I fixed the buttons in 2-6.
The joke answers are where the comedy's at.

...

This was very good at all, sorry. For one thing, the buttons were extremely hard to push, which was bad. The muisc was good, but I didn't like how it restarted everytime you failed the quiz. Also, maybe you could've had a score at the end, instead of going back to the beginning when you got a question wrong. I like the '__% Rockstar!' thing though. Also, the 'Credits' section was pretty sparse.

AWARDS:

Button Repair Needed

2/5
~ Z

KyleDaFox responds:

Buttons are fixed in 2-6.
Thanks for the review.