Reviews for "Classic Rock Quiz!"

Nice quiz!

50s-80s really WERE the greatest decades for music! All the cookie-cutter pop "artists" Disney constantly churns out now have NOTHING on The Doors, AC/DC, or Three Dog Night.

Are you going to make another one? (if you do, please put a preloader on it. ;)

KyleDaFox responds:

I will make another one, and yes, I will put a pre-loader on it. Ty for the score:)

Really good

Really good quiz. The buttons were annoying. It was semi hard next time it would be nice if the questions were a bit harder. I like the song its from foreigner right?
Anyways good job

KyleDaFox responds:

Yep, foriegner, ty for the score! and the review! i appreciate it.

Very nice, good facts.

I really anjoyed this.
As someone who was alive before the Beatlemania era, it's nice to see the classic stuff appreciated. The buttons were a little tough to hit but not impossible. Juke box Hero was a nice touch, in keeping with the theme. My personal Foriegner favorite is Long Long Way from Home but it wouldn't have fit the quiz! I'll go and try no 2 right now! I look forward to no 3!

KyleDaFox responds:

ty for the review, i enjoy the classic rock, and I'm 11:)

Amazing!!

I love Classic rock especially Led Zepplin,AC/DC and Pink floyd but I only put 9 overall because you should do the questions in random orders and not the same 10 questions but other than that this was amazing mabey I will put it on my faviourites but this is defenetly amazing!!!!

KyleDaFox responds:

TY, you better vote 5 on all of my submissions everyday! Lol. Ty for the review/score!

The one-line summary needs to become an option....

I got to 80% the first time.... then 100 the 3rd. more of a slide show but the concept of it was great.

KyleDaFox responds:

yeah, it does seem kinda like a slide show, but its not, are slide shows quizes? lol