Reviews for "Classic Rock Quiz!"

I enjoyed that.

I thought that was a good quiz. And I got 100% on my first try. I guess I'm a Classic Rock Master! Good Job.

KyleDaFox responds:

Thanks! I thought some of the questions were pretty hard:/ Well I'm happy to see many people like the kind of music I'm promoting! thanks for review.

good idea

It's a good idea, but quizes are not really a great thing for NG. I like classic rock but i like punk and metal better...love the song though.

KyleDaFox responds:

ok, I'm a fan of classic rock, so i made a quiz about it, I'll make more quizzes, ok?

Meh

Took forever to load for a 10-question quiz. I don't know how to compress audio (I don't flash) but I know people do it. Also, Roger Waters was kind of (I stress kind of) Pink Floyd's lead singer during their later period (from Animals on), but as far as what is a part of "Classic Rock," a stronger case could be made for Dave Gilmour being the lead singer.

KyleDaFox responds:

ok, i know, me and my dad had a conversation about that, but i kept it with roger waters. ty for review:)

great concept, minor problems

I really like the idea of the quiz. Classic rock is fu*$*%(ing awesome! A few problems I had with the quiz itself. Juke Box Hero is an awesome song, you might consider having it simply play through the whole time rather than having it start over everytime you go to the menu or get a question wrong. It's kind of annoying having to hear it start over all the time. Other than that, all I can say is I prefer quizes that let you go to the end and then tell you how many you got right or wrong, but I've seen plenty where it's game over if you get a question wrong. Anyhow, great quiz concept either way.

KyleDaFox responds:

the only thing is that when i dont use stopAllSounds(); the song overlaps and sounds really n00bish. so, ty for review

Not Bad

this is a great Quiz for those who love classic rock! I did not do that great but maybe others of you will do great!!! Good Quiz! :)

KyleDaFox responds:

Thanks for the review and score! I'll make more harder, better ones:)