Reviews for "Classic Rock Quiz!"

pretty good

i beat it kinda easy but i liked the song

...

This was very good at all, sorry. For one thing, the buttons were extremely hard to push, which was bad. The muisc was good, but I didn't like how it restarted everytime you failed the quiz. Also, maybe you could've had a score at the end, instead of going back to the beginning when you got a question wrong. I like the '__% Rockstar!' thing though. Also, the 'Credits' section was pretty sparse.

AWARDS:

Button Repair Needed

2/5
~ Z

KyleDaFox responds:

Buttons are fixed in 2-6.
Thanks for the review.

Not bad, I guess.

I'm not into this type of music, but it's a pretty good quiz. My only suggestions are to:

- Fix the buttons. You really gotta push into a certain place for them to work. Id' make them wider if I were you.

- Get rid of the joke answers. Not to sound like a downer, but it kinda ruins the experience.

Good work otherwise.

KyleDaFox responds:

I fixed the buttons in 2-6.
The joke answers are where the comedy's at.

...

Very good work with the quiz here, i see that you have put alot of thought into some of these questions and i give you props for the research that probably went into this. I thought that the "how many number ones has led had?" question was pretty tough and was shocked that i got it right. Good choice of music in the background too. I may continue the series to see what you do, im guessing your going to do a decade-by-decade quiz, this of course was alittle hard as i dont know much from that era but did well.

~HJ~
(Hamy_jamy isn't even suppose to be here today)

KyleDaFox responds:

OK, I just mix up all the times. Yes, Zeppelin did have that many #1s. (shh) I'm glad you liked it.

alright

Jukebox Hero is actually one of my favorite songs but it pissed me off that everytime i got a question wrong and had to start over, the song started over too.

KyleDaFox responds:

Yeah that was my first, and worst quiz, but I think I'm gettin' better!