Reviews for "Mazidon's Fury"

awesome

i have heard smileys war with this music before, as well

keep up the AWESOME work
-JT

Oh how I love this

This is such a terrific sounding song, and fits so many different things so very well. I had to laugh when it somehow managed to sync up to the advertisement for an online game playing at the top.

Great.

A great music track that fits into many things.

Works with space battles, ninjas, and anything.

Perfect indeed

I was quite impressed at how everything seemed to loop together and even more so about how I finally got to review this! I have heard this being used in so many things! I keep seeing the name ParagonX9 from people and it's great to be reviewing more of your stuff! This had a great upbeat to it, and it was quite adventerous. It does loop greatly and it's an action song that you can put to a lot of games. It just goes to everything that you could ever want in a really epic song.

I think..

I think there's something wrong with this song...

Oh wait, there isn't. It's fucking fantastic, and I don't see why it's at a 4.30 score. This deserves 5.00