Reviews for "Mazidon's Fury"

DAMN

IT IS SOOOO GOOD IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOD OF WAR THING

hey

HEY CAN I REMIX UR SONG?? LOVE TO TRY TO U CAN ADD ME ON MSN SEND IT THERE ILL DO MY OWN BEATS FOR IT AND CHANGE THE OTHER SOUNDS INTO MY OWN I WOULD REALLY LOVVE TO DO THIS REMIXBEST SONG EVER FORE SURE FOR AN ADVENTER GAME =)
I LOVE THE OPRA VOCEIS OR IS IT NOT SIGING? HEHEH
LOVE IT P.S U THE BEST I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO PUT MY OWN BEAT IN THIS SONG ABD CHANGE THEM INTO MY OWN SOUNDS CAN U LET ME DO IT? IF SO ADD ME ON MSN ITS MY EMAIL OK. THANX DAME THIS SONG SO amasing I LOVE UR MUSIC AWW I WANA PLAY MORTAL COMBAT NOW PLAY THIS MUSIC WITH IT I GOT MORTAL COMBAT SHANO MONKS WHAT EVER ITS CALLED
BEAT THE GAME ALLREADY =P IMA TRY LISINING TO THIS SONG TO THAT GAME SE EHOW IT SOUNDS IT WILL BE GOOD FOR A SPOOKY LVL OR WHEN U UR DOING A FLYING MISION I CAN SO PICTURE IT PERFECT MUSIC =P CYA HOPE I GET TO REMIX =) ...

y0u're gawd!

please be my future daughter's husband

Enter the warrior:

Best damn battle sequence I have heard in a long time, best suited for a boss encounter with something either very large, very powerful, or very much like unto a god. Preferably all three, eh?

Wow. Just wow.

I'm not going to go on too much this time, just that this would be appropiate for a final boss: final phrase. As in: see short cutscene > friend/enemy appears > Final boss recovers hp > finish final boss > escape evil crumbling citadel.

It's also good for credits, but no good at all for normal battles except with legendary creatures.