Reviews for "{2006} Hitman"

WTF!

this this...is so...gay! i hope u did not used Agent 47 in the game...if u did used Agent 47 u raped him hard becuase this is realy offending for him and his million's of fans!

Bad Graphics.
Bad Story.
Bad game.

pretty good

I thought it was very good for a flash game. At first I was thinking wow this is way to easy becuase they just stand there, but then there was the enemies ducking under cover but that still wasn't very hard. In any future games maybe add some more complicated animations and a way more challenging feel to the game. Other than that it was very good.

thx

with flash that ugly...

u should... getta yob!!! hah!... sorry i just saw that in the game so it cracked me up.

you are an asshole!!!

How did this get such a high score?

What is wrong with you people. That was poorly conceived trash. No gameplay, to speak of. No story. No point.

A dreadfully derivitive piece of work. I hope whoever made this is 15 or younger.

asshole

Fun!

That was such an awesome game, but im going to give you a 4 on the thing, i would if given you a perfect score of 5 if it was longer, WAY to short, make it longer, i know its a lot of work, but if its your desire make it longer, otherwise, nothing wrong whatsoever.

thank you...