Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "[2006] NES Dreams"

:'[...

this makes me wish i was born 10 years earlier.....

Memories

This brings back memories of when i was younger playing my SNES lucky for me i got to experience the birth of video games and this flash summarizes it all

dude.

haha oops, i reviewed the wrong page. stupid firefox. allow me to repost here lol.

obviously these people haven't seen games the way we did. i've lived my life with nintendo by my side(my dad started it all.). but watching this and listening to that poem, it really makes me miss the joy i've had as a kid playing games. look at the new generation of gamers now, fighting over PS3s and whatnot.

dude, mad props for this flash because i really miss when i was care free and games were the only things on my mind.

this is truly all 10 to me.
graphics - you can't enhance 8-bit sprites.
style - simple, easy, you got your message through.
sound - soothing. you make (at least most) us miss our young years.

thanks dude

Cool

I remember playing Nemo the Dream Master. That game was friggin' HARD, man!

I like what you did with it. You used the music and had a very dream-like setting. Quite cool.

4/5

This was incredible.

Really, this is probably the best flash I've seen. I touched me very deeply. Little Nemo is my favorite game next to Bubble Bobble and the NES evoked so much imagination and wonder within my childhood. It still does even today. Once in awhile, I'll play Little Nemo and that feeling of curiosity and innocence will return to me again.

It brings a tear to my eye.