Reviews for "This Isn't My Day"

Cool!

I like your guitar. Your voice is good too, nice harmony. then, i really liked it.
Hope see more of your songs ; )

~Pedro PSB

darbyjack responds:

Thanks a lot Pedro! Show your friends too! :)

10/10

This was really great dude! Awesome! You " NEED " to make more x)

darbyjack responds:

Don't worry, I'm releasing 8 more of my compositions to the internet (an album basically). I got many sleepless nights coming up :) be sure to rate 5/5 if you haven't done so already. Stay tuned :)

Schweet

Really interesting, The beginning was a bit strange, I'm not sure if it's the low-quality but it has a bit of a grainy oldschool sound, The synth compliments the lyrics quite well, but what you do around 1:55 it looses its attachment to the song, the break 2:23 could use maybe some effects on the synth to give it more variety, its too obvious maybe a low db filter, the effects on the your voice are excellent. The guitar sounds a little bit too low-quality to me however.

Overall what your asking is to know if it doesn't sound like it was in a bedroom, it doesn't to me, but more like old grainy sound, it fits it wel imo....

darbyjack responds:

Synth? There are no synths in this song :) tis an organ lol. Sorry I am just being nerdy. Thanks for the input! Much appreciated.