Reviews for "Toads Rage 9"

This is great l love violent movies

This is the most greatist movie i dont get how link is in the mario universe

mchawking responds:

He is Myamoto's number one muscle, he had to morph in from hyrule.

Thanks for the review.

~Nate Johnson
natenation dot com!

tHAT WAS AWSOME!!!!

O.k, that was cool. But who is the guy that controled the toadstools? And is Link going to help Toad or the other guy? Also, I think you should make another episode where Princess Peach comes back, but she is in her normal form, not her fat ass ugly form. And if thats a good idea, how about she goes to the guy controling the toadstools, and he makes her a cybernetic body, so she would be a challange for Toad.

That was interesting.

I found if funny as hell that the Nintendo owner (how ever you spell his name) was on here at the end,the fight was kickass and the voice acting has even gotten better,i hope part 10 comes soon enough. =)

You know I got you, man

Here I AM!!! Wooo. I told you I'd get here. I'm so excited for you...that you finally got your own section. Just in time for the 10th one to start gathering hype. Promote the forum and the site!...

I can't...I'll get deleted. But Woot! YEA TOADS RAGE
YEA NATE JOHNSON!

mchawking responds:

Alright! Thanks for the review man!! And also all the help and support on the forum, you're a great guy.

~Nate
natenation dot com!

you are a god dude

you are the greatest flash maker i have seen i want to see toad and dk get in a fight can u do that plz and i want to know how link got in this fight well later