Reviews for "Toads Rage 9"

Two days ago....

I was thinking wtf happened to this series XD

Anyways, VERY good job. I'm also glad you listened to a lot of people (including me :P) and expeanded it into the rest of the Nintendo universe instead of just Mario characters. I can't WAIT to see him fight Link and Samus...hell I'd love to see him fight Ash or Pikachu just so I can see them get an ass beatin...

mchawking responds:

yeah I have though about a season II, ep. 10 will be an epic conclusion but I might have to start something else up. Thanks for your support.

~Nate Johnson
natenation dot com!

O.O... if your a link fan, i KNOW.

Unless of course, you go with the DBZ cliche. In wich most fist bearing muscle dudes break the sword.

personally, i think you should work on your drawings. That's pretty much it...everything else is flawless.

mchawking responds:

Thanks, I worked alot on the actual animation in the next episode. It should be pretty impressive, I will try to clean up some drawings as well. Thanx for the comment.

~Nate Johnson
natenation dot com!

shweet

that kicked ass cant wait to see what happens.

Could u make it clear when u mean that "WE DECIDE"

lol ok... just to make sure... i'd like to know if we can choose between any Nintendo caracters for Toad to kill them... like... next time it'll be Link... but the OTHER time... could it be "Fox"... you know... from "Star Fox"... i fuckin hate this fox bitch... he's ugly and lame as fuck... so GO ON TOAD... WHOOP SOME SPACE FOX ASS

keep on improving!

Each one gets better and better! Just whatever you do, DO NOT let Link die. Have Link help toad or something, he's too cool of a character to fight against toad.

Anyway, i love what happens to nemetoad, it was quite amusing!