For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Toads Rage 9"

link?

wtf link is going to fight him this is going to be good

sweet!

i have been waitin for a series like this for a while now! i grew up with nuttin but nintendo and i know all about it and everything and how you made this flash usin myamoto holy high hell thats awesome grea stryline great action great characters!...everything!
^_^ great job

I like it

Great flash & when is Toads Rage 10 coming

good movie

this had no weak spots. it cracked me up when toad said oh shiiit!
anyway, this movie made more intrested on toads rage 10, but take your time to make it look as good as this part.

wow soccer toad

i didnt knew toad could play soccer. Anyhow i hope not link is gonna be a enemy if so dont let him die by something pathetic like a koopa or something(would be cool if he were toads ally since toad have to fight multible clones of himself maybe just as strong as Toad), Well whatever you decide to do im looking forward to see it