Reviews for "DBZ : P.O.T.U"

ok wtf?

maybe i dont understand but when it loads i cant even get it to play no play button or anyhing even pops up i preesed all the keys and clicked everywhere but it would play a lil help?

rebaz responds:

ehmm. i guess you dont have flash player 8...you're missing ALLOT of action man ...it truely is sad....

Okay

This is really cool. But I must say Armegeda is a little better than you in dbz flashes. But you two have the same style and special effects.

The mp3 player part was funny.

rebaz responds:

LOLOLOLOL Sup, nigga! This is afrodave... I just wanted to tell you that Amegada STOLE from rebaz... seriously. Rebaz showed him a flash he was working on, and he completely RIPPED a scene from it. And then, just to get rebaz really pissed off, he half assed it in two minutes just so he could submit it first! Is that hilarious, or is that hilarious? So now you are saying that he is better than rebaz?! LOL... Besides, amegada's DBZ animation was stiff as fuck... The tweens were more square than your grandma's ass... Go ahead, take a look. I bet you her ass isnt half as square as Amegada's tweens. Anyway, PEACE!! (lol... i'm sure you're amegada's alt, so that makes it even funnier)

Rebaz : i made this after 6 days working with flash
You are Stupid or amegada on another acount. AND!, But I must say Armegeda is a little better than you in dbz flashes.
i made this style of DBZ animating?
how can you say he is better X_X....
LGDvegetto, has a lil different style, so i didnt stole from himXD respect to him, Fuck sdkfsdlfj;zsdfglksdf i love these reviews =D, just as much as i do like your mom :P jokeRofl

just don't try to make dbz funny you suck at it