Reviews for "DBZ : P.O.T.U"

OMFG

That was made with only a couple days of experience??? Dam man, that is frikin awesome!!! Three questions though:
1. Where the hell did you get the sprites??
2. Where the hell did you get the sound effects???
3. How did Super Saiya-Jin Vegeta have a chance in hell against SSJ 4 Goku?!?!?

^_^ Hope to see more from you that was awesome. ALL MY 5 R BLONG 2 U!

rebaz responds:

yo wassup men, i already reply's this but for other to know.... let me tell you =D

question 1 :
i like mugen allot!...you dont know what mugen is? WHAT A SHAME!!!!, its an 2D fighting game for you're PC

i used MEE(Mugen edit everthing) to rip the sprites, and i downloaded the char at wwwrokcorpnet ,and if ya wanna find out what Mugen is go to :
wwwmugenfurycom and read all about it

question 2 :
hmm, let me think,... i also ripped it with MEE,...so you should know what to do...i think...

question 3 :
its just an flash movie.... everything can happen in a flash movie... it could even happen that zarbon killed brolly....and then he got raped by vegeta..... or something...i think, anyway i'm glad you liked it...if i watch this movie myself....there is allot of lagging,..i dont know why >_<

ITs AWsome

ITS SO COOOOL!AND FUNNY!YAAAAY

rebaz responds:

NOOOO!!! YOU ARE COOOL,AND FUNNY...

i think ..XD!!

SS3-Purple-Carrot

this is for SS3-Purple-Carrot.

you must be a dragonball z or something and you think this is all wrong?.....life is a bitch :D deal with it!

rebaz responds:

lol for SS3 purple, i got my self a lil mixed up, this is my bro XD...and yea... we both think you kinda suck :P
well, atleast, thats what i thinking, but yea, I suck two, so dont feel bad :P

peace