Reviews for "Lifeforce"

Love it

This song sounds mystical when that flute comes in! It made me think of some kind of fairytale or legend or something, awesome music indeed!

ac371 responds:

I know, flute rox;D it adds a bit to the atmosphere. Originally, I wanted violin to play its part but I changed my mind:)

very nice

A beautiful piece you made! Very impressive, and makes people think of their life (at least me). I like the part at 1:36 when the piano starts up most. Make more like this:)

ac371 responds:

Your interpretation is quite correct:) I mean the song was meant to be about the changes in life. Piano part was improvised but it turned out pretty good. Thanks:)

Nice song...

This music makes me re-think as to what life's all about and make it better. Love it :)

Thanks a lot:)

I like it

but work on the piano and beat a little more.

ok! thanks:)

Amazing

I found it to be beautiful, breathtaking, and downright amazing. As others have said, the piano should have been in there a little more to make it sound a tad more depressing/dramatic. My only problem is that it sounds strangely like something from a Haiyou Miyazaki (I spelled his name wrong) movie.

If I do use this in something, I will be sure to send you a link.

ac371 responds:

I think I'll alter it at some point, but unfortunately it won't be soon. It may sound like something from Hayou Miyazaki movie, because I'm a big fan of his productions (although I've watched them quite a long time ago). It would be great to see it used in something (don't really care what it is:D). If you'll ever need it altered in some way or original ost for your production don't hesitate to write to me;). Thanks for the comment:).