Reviews for "Sonics Boner Quest- Promo"

lolol zomg wtf bbq x and zero are having sex

WOOOOOOOOOOT OMG ACE ULTIMATE

Love the jenova music
and the LOLGZBBQ or w/e it was, lol BBQ
anyway, nice, im gonna try and get me that jenova sont, it was prolly made by some crazy japanese metal band like ozma

wheres sonics boner quest?

WTF thats not the ARK, ARK looks like 1/2 a moon and a big point that is the cannon and WTF is 0 and megaman X doing? <:-O

ChEsDeRmAn responds:

To answer 2 questions. Its the ARK cus i say it is *shake fist* and Zero and Megaman X, yes, they were kissing eachother goodbye :)

Lol

That was great... lol the action was awesome and the humor was funny as hell, also it was just completly random. What did Zero do to X?... was he kissing him or something?, well that "position" looked hilarious, oh and what does lolzombbq mean, only thing that got me confused... anyways I've seen your other work heh the sonic boner quest series is a real hoot heh but the animation for the forth one was pretty kick ass but a tad short. Keep up the good work.

I remeber this!

I remember watching this awhile ago! Boy was it funny! BTW....I won LOLZOMGBBQSAUCE! This actually inspired me awhile back to do flash! Glad to see your remaking it

However, the fight scene could use alittle work, ive seen element in this from Rokemon and MMZ:TLC a bit, but other than that it was pretty good! I hope to see more of this in the future

4/5