Reviews for "Sonic's Boner Quest Prevo"

Needs work...

I know this was an intro, but it didn't really show you much. To be quite honest, I wouldn't come back and watch if I weren't reviewing these things. All that we know now is that some guy is exacting revenge on some other guy...which is pretty much the story of everyone's life. So, if you decide to do a preview for something else, be sure to include something fresh and different--not just hero/villian relations. The graphics fit the theme though, which is always a plus. While they aren't great quality, watching little blocks kill things coincides with the music as well. So overall, not bad. It's really only the story that needs work. Who knows? You may already have something great planned, but be sure to include it in a preview to keep watchers coming back.

It's a good flash

But what possesed you to call it Sonic's Boner Quest? Apart from that, it was well made, and nicely done.

ChEsDeRmAn responds:

It will make sense in about a weeks time. but really this is just me getting back into the swing of things.

ok

that was ok but ive seen better