Reviews for "Ninjaman!"

If Dante were a Ninja.

Attention to everyone! Many are claiming this is stolen code from Samurai Sam but read this quote first: "-We licensed a copy of Ninjaman, under the title 'Samurai Sam', to Miniclip. We were thrilled Miniclip took up a version of the game! "

It's the same game by the same people. Also, I just realized that a few posts down that someone else already stated this quote but that's alright. The more the word gets spread the better.

This is still one of the best side scrolling hack and slash games on Newgrounds and the biggest reason this one stands out above so many others (beyond the fact you get to play as a badass Ninja) is that the combat system consists of more than just a couple of attacks. Ninjaman has a plethora of attacks at his disposal and it simply adds more elements to the gameplay for more delicious variety.

It's just a shame a sequel was never made.

perfect!

I love playing this game....
The ninjaman is so cute and adorable though....
realy enjoyed playing the game
:-)

Awesome game.

This game is awesome. Nuff said.
BTW:
It's Ninjaman. www . ninja-man . com.
They renamed it Samurai Sam for some places. Quote:

"We licensed a copy of Ninjaman, under the title 'Samurai Sam', to Miniclip. We were thrilled Miniclip took up a version of the game! Over there, Ninjaman has done great too - another 10 million plays!"

definately copied

originaly samurai sam. showed up on G4 one night several years ago to.

copied

I've played this on a different website about 5 years ago.
same game different name.