Reviews for "We Are Robots - Gothbot"

Eat me Goth's

Goths are silly people, most of them are really conflicted inside, and instead of seeking help, they dress like freaks on parade. I will never get over the shame of being the same species as that type of person, and if you are one, dont start your rant saying "you dont know goths!" or "we're not all the same," better yet, dont rant at all, cause you know im fucking right. And suuure, im sure you'll eat my first born child...first youll have to take off some eyeliner and get a manicure, or you'll probably scare him.
And if you are a goth, remember this when cutting yourself tonight, "I should have been a blowjob."

*big smirk*

'Your blood tastes like candy...its a love poem' That was great! I think this is the best out of the 'we are robots' series. I also liked how there were so many cameos!! I think an 'emobot' would be awsome! Hope to see more bots soon!

lol

lol funny movie good job

funny

That was the funniest thing Ive seen all day. There should be more of these.

I have a wooden stake, in my pants!

This was an awesome play on stereotypical goth people. Really funny. Great job.