For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "We Are Robots - Gothbot"

Haha!

This is pretty much the most stereotypical... stereotype of Goth, or, whatever you want to call them. Satan worshipping, parent-hating, club-going, depressed. Have you ever read the comic Anne Gwish? Pretty much like that. Not all 'goths' are that sterotypical, though. We don't all worship the devil and make fun of other people, or hate our parents, or are entirely depressed about life all of the time, or think everyone should die. The kid before me described a person who is fitting this stereotype, not being themselves. Trying to be what they're not...

Anyway, this was an awesome animation. Keep more coming, I'm going to go check out the other one. =]

Haha

Lol @ goths. Goths can be quite funny at times.

Anyways, nice flash. This was well animated and well voiced. Great Job!

fucking hilarious

oh my god how sweet was that:)

i agree with the last guy maybe an emobot...

my preference a skaterbot but hey im not ur manager

just keep up the good waork
nice 1

Haha

HA! I miss goths they were always fun to make fun of. I mean lol jusgt all the shit they do XD