Reviews for "We Are Robots - Gothbot"

ahhhhh she blinded me with science

lmao that was great..please make more

HILLARIOUS!!!

Wow, that was great. Anything making fun of stupid goths gets marks in my book. Love the style. Solid voicing. Very funny.

...She blinded me with science

Not a bad flash, but it SUCKED, well, no it didn't suck It WAS TERRIBLE...what I just drank, ech, but the move SUCKED really, Brothers Grimm isn't that great. and the flash is LAME, really just look at his orange and yellow suit, but Gothbot was teh awesome

A good look at all the little contradictions

A good sense of humour and very poignant look at modern goth culture. The subtlety of everyone being a 'whore' in theclub, according to the characters even the main character when she shows interest in a guy.

The jokes weren't obvious but certainly present all the way through, without any of them being a cheap shot or overblown stereotype. A great little cartoon, the developer should be proud of themselves. Congratulations.

Oh yes

Goth people are fucking weird. But I'd pick them over emo people any day