Reviews for "We Are Robots - Gothbot"

....funny

dark comedy

Funny

I love this flash very funny one of the best I have seen

A good look at all the little contradictions

A good sense of humour and very poignant look at modern goth culture. The subtlety of everyone being a 'whore' in theclub, according to the characters even the main character when she shows interest in a guy.

The jokes weren't obvious but certainly present all the way through, without any of them being a cheap shot or overblown stereotype. A great little cartoon, the developer should be proud of themselves. Congratulations.

I laughed...

I laughed quiet a bit. Good jokes without any sort of cheap ripoffs, or common things, well held together, and again very funny.

lovely-less

hahahahaha - that was great. it reminded me of the south park episode when gothbot's mom walked in. lol. the jokes in that were great, including the star of david, she blinded me with science, and the dead cat. nice job