Reviews for "Keep your V.L."

amazing game

very well made and excellent fun to play also no glitches that i could see. well done. =)

Space impact all over again

Except this was alot better drawn, animated and a shit load funner. Great work, very smooth, and fun. I think the simpleness of the game will drive the peoples gaming experience. Good work.

Voted 5

BoMToons responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it.

Good but some things could be better:

1)not loose the thimgs when you die
2)Not die of a single touch

But the animations are great and the game is good.

BoMToons responds:

1) Sorry, at least you don't lose your shields when you die ;)
2) Hopefully the shields offset this complaint a bit

AMAZING!

But are the green wall things supposed to be indestructable/you cant knockdown enough of them with the max turret/weapon upgrades??? VERY annoying since i got quite damn far!!!

BoMToons responds:

The green moss is kind of an anomaly, the ripple gun is ineffective against it...I usually just use a shield to blast through it.

pretty hard

and hey I reconize the music. It's from kirbeez dreamland for the 8 bit nintendo :D

this game is hard :) I guess it's challeging and increasing the game play.

BoMToons responds:

Yes, you guessed the music...good ol' kirby.

I have a hard time judging "hardness" because I'm the only one testing it and, since I programmed it, I know it inside and out...lots of people say my games are too hard though...sorry :)