For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Keep your V.L."

nice game

I liked the game play pretty fun but what the best of all was the graphics they were amazing!

good work and a cleverly draw ship unlike most games in this sieris that i have seen :)

BoMToons responds:

Thanks for the review. Graphics are my strong point, with coding as my "have to do to make graphics move" thing.

Nice.

But could you lay off the regenerating walls?? or at least put a warning in?

BoMToons responds:

Put in a warning above. Hope that helps. ;)

argh

didn't like the stupid green stuff growing back :( lol they keep killing me when they grow

BoMToons responds:

lol...sorry... it's one of those bugger bad guys isn't it?

nice game

I don't think he was trying to copy any specific game, this is just one genre of game. There are hundreds of spaceship games where you destroy stuff to collect powerups. Anyway, this one is very nice and smooth, well done!

BoMToons responds:

You're right, I wasn't trying to make it an imitation of anything out there, mostly an homage to old-school side-scrolling shoot-em-ups...plus I always thought it was cool to fight oversize bosses at the end of levels.

wow that is good!

it is realy like that one gaame at arcades and on game boy where u collect the things after killing the enimys and choose your power up! i love it and it would be a HUGE coincidence if u wern trying to copy that. love it! play it every day!

Thanks for the review.

I'm not sure which games you're talking about...the inspiration was mostly "Lifeforce" (otherwise known as Gradius) for the old nes...I loved that game...like Contra you could get 30 guys by doing the up-up-down-down-L-R-L-R start thing.