For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Keep your V.L."

pretty good

i enjoyed playing this but i think you should have more gun upgrades and maybe a health bar.also the turrets took about 10 shots to kill so it is kind of difficult at first.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks for checking it out, and for the suggestions.

Very nice shooter...

I really enjoyed this game. However, I do have some suggestions to make it better next time...

-Hit detection felt a bit off, both with enemies hitting you and you hitting enemies. The first boss in particular had a glitch which would make him unhittable at times you should be able to hit him.

-More shields would be helpful. To balance it out, you could make it so that the shield no longer damages enemies but just passes through them.

-The missiles actually felt LESS useful than the sonic waves, seeing as they had a smaller area of effect. Maybe make the missiles bigger.

-In general, the ship felt a tiny bit sluggish, especially in later levels which require quick movement. A little speed boost would help a lot.

In general, though, I love the game. I hope you make another.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll try to take your suggestions into account for my next game.

good game

plenty of power-ups nicely designed but there was a lack of enmies although they were creative. i liked how when the guns shot they seemed to squeexe the slugs out. moss was kinda annoying because the grew back in big blocks, maybe next time u can have the moss grown visually so we can see the process. overall well done, i'd love to c more from you.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks for the review. I agree, my next game like this needs some more diversity in enemies. Good idea to have some visual indication of when the moss is coming back.

The last level (password: pucker) has some newer enemies like freeze guns, spinning ice-bubble traps, and random ice mountains. btw: has anyone gotten past level 1?

great game

ive always been a fan of 2d - side scroller games, and this one is something new, nice original style, yet a solid game

Thanks for the review.

Good game

Great job with this game easy to understand, nice drawings, and not overly easy. The power ups seemed well put together as well and the regenerative wall is pretty good when you know about it. Bravo.

Glad you liked it.