Reviews for "Sonic Syythe World 5"

nice

good job

LOL

That was hilarious! Main character is funny, The team is funny, heck, the robot was funny! 1 tip for making things funny:stay locked in the room that you make the movies, have a whole lot of coffee and the chocobo song on a forever loop! looking forward to more!

Spot on mate

Nice references to other parts of the portal (AYB, Southpark, watch it to find out more lol), and humour is superb.

Sweet animation as well.

It all good!!!

Cool!

This flash was cool and very funny! I really liked the Southpark part and also the part when Ginko and Sparky found thier symbols. It was sad in the part where Haku was feeling rejected. Speaking of which, what was the song that played during that part?

All in all, this was really good.

LOL

Story + 2/2
Funny

Graphics + 2/2

Sound + 2/2

Other +2/2
APPLE TREE HAHA

Freebee +2/2
You made a flash so you get free points

Total 10/10

Bonus points

Fan Point + 1 (Was a Mario, Megaman, Sonic, or Zelda flash, my personal favorites)

Interesting Series + 1 (Has a sequel and is interesting enough for me look for it)

Fav Flash + 1 (Made my favorites list)

New score 13/10

Don't you just love bonuses