For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 33 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sonic Syythe World 5"

nice

good job

The jokes are getting funnier

The best one was the South Park joke. Your one of my favorite flash artist now because you actualy try, and I'm glad to see that. You Rock!

its ok...

the all your base part was funny
BTW...wat happened to Sonic Syythe World 1,2,3,4?

meh

HOLY F**** couldnt finish watching because the tweens were so bad.

EASE TWEEN!
When you have a motion tween, click on a frame in that tween, and make sure the "properties" window is open. Then there should be a thing saying tween: Motion: under that it should say "ease".
If it isnt there, double click just under it (it took me weeks to figure that out :D)
Then move the dial. When you move it up, it slows down (first part of a jump, moving bodyparts, etc) and down, it starts slow and gets faster (second part of a jump, some other moving bodyparts, etc.)

Hope this helped.

Meh

Comparing this to the others this one sucked. Megaman navi's don't work. Im thinking of yuyuhakusho monsters but hey I dont make many sprite movies with them. And ff monsters are actually good. You can try kingdom hearts too.