Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Primal War 03"

Just keeps on getting better

to bad that tiger girl dies

Dis Dat Shit

I have reviewed all of da primal wars and i gotta say dis dat shit. da 1st was like jus a preview of da war. da 2nd one was moslty all action da way da white ape killed thoes dinosaurs but dis one was serius and i really mean dat but can u plz plz plz plllllllllz make da gorilla sword jus a lil bit bigger or jus shrink da size of his sword case.

SWEET!

I really like this series. It reminds me of cartoons from when i was kid, I mean its original I know but I just get nostaglic watching it because it would be right at home along side cartoons from the late 80's - early 90's. Things like Dino Riders and Mask and other really cool Saturday morning shows.

Keep up the good work man.

P.S. I didnt have a problem with the sound, yeah it wasn't amazing sound but I don't think there was much wrong with it.

Got a good series thought up

This series has great potential keep it up and by the way wtf is with the ape i think you should kill off the ape.

better than old ones

cool.....lol im only saying this bec of the chick lolololroflmaolololol anyways you have storyline now right??? good hehehehehe....so the main char is the White-Ape-Guy-With-Toothpick-Sword-An d-Big-Seath eh???