Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Maganic Wars Survival"

You need to remove the cheating.

Every time I played the other player ascended a level higher than me, often all the way up to blue (with me at non ascended). Also the shield swings coincided with my strongest blows. This would be normal if it happened once, but since it happened every single game it seems very likely that the cards play towards the other player. Skill is no use if the other play can do twenty damage for a twelve damage card, and is 6 defence. Mod it a little so that there is equal dealing. Losing really is annoying.

WAYY too hard

I couldn't get past the fourth guy in newbie, and I wasn't playing the game badly. You need to make this much easier or at least return life back to normal. I don't like these kinds of games, but I won't take off for preferences. OK game.

LOLOLOL

The Kitty Is The Best Freind I Ever Had If I Could Get Thesee Scrach Marks Of Me. ROFL

great game but...

what happened to the cheats? it was a good reward for those who beat the game...

I love this series

The idea of the game changing it to survival was pretty cool. The graphics seem like they got better. Also the little player looks alot better. I like also that you can bye things like the axes now. Also this game has reasured me why i hate cats.