Reviews for "CCShort-Got Milk?"

OmgWtf

omgwtf.

Hahaha

Yet another great parody on this regularly paradizised matter, heh. Nice animation, nice graphics and a great concept as well. Keep up the great work!

-cd-

thats pretty funny

its a little short though,but everybody has time to laugh wen the clock crew dies.

Not bad

This wasn't a bad flash. The graphics were good, I like this style of graphics you did. The storyline didn't really make sense, and I don't see how pushing someone off a building had to do with got milk. Nice speakonia use, and it was mildly funny.

not bad

I was alittle confused at first but i have to watch it twice just to understand it.