Reviews for "CCShort-Got Milk?"

Hahahha

Nice one Boulder! :D

LOL

omg lol.
it was short
funny short
gooden shak

lolz

my cousin Paul once sent me on msn:
GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?GOT MILK?
that many times

thats the first clock movie I actually liked LMFAO

got milk? hehehe very random, just how i like it, hehheh..muwahah...whwhahHAHAHWHAHAHAAAMHWHAHAHAHAA!!!!

OMGWTF

Me and my brother were cracking up. He said it so fast and it sounded extremely funny. We continously wathed it over and over. Very good. OMGWTF