Reviews for "-Orr- Larry's Theme"

Incredible!!

You have great talent, you can be one of most famous composer!!!

This song has one of best melody I have ever heard. It is as good as Hans Zimmer´s songs!

I even can´t describe how great is it.

battlefield

yea part of it does sound VERY similar to the main beat used in all the battlefield themes lol, but I defiantly like the loop, very good :) (and heres a link to a youtube video of the battlefield 2142 intro so you can hear the theme music :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk4wEA O07hM )

DavidOrr responds:

Wow what an intense video! Thanks so much for sending me the link :). These are actually quite a bit different. Very similar style of course, but quite different melodies and arrangement. A few years back I wrote a piece and a friend told me it was almost the exact same melody as a piece on Metallica's S&M. He showed me that and I was pretty shocked (I don't listen to much Metallica, so the chance of me hearing it before I wrote it was pretty slim).

The problem with a lot of pop music like this is that the progressions and styles are so powerful and similar. It can get very easy to start hearing (and writing) parts of different pieces without even knowing it. This instance isn't especially similar, but it's something musicians writing for this style constantly need to be aware of.

Thanks for the review!!

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its the right song for larry and i have played all the larry games so i know that this is perfect for him!!keep up the good work jazza!!!! ohh and a sequal of larry and the gnomes would be awsome!!!!! keep it up!

great music!

do____ob

oh brother this music is fantastic