Reviews for "-Orr- Larry's Theme"

LARRY

this is just perfect, its is a work of a true artist and a perfectionist put together!, i love it and I'm adding it to my favorites!

sony

why is it larrys theme. it sonds alot like that song from the game sonny created by armor games im little confused?

DavidOrr responds:

Ive put most of the pieces from Sonny 1 and 2 on my Newgrounds account, I'd greatly appreciate it f you listen to them and tell me which one this sounds like! Thanks for your review :)

Perfect

Awesome, my vote made this 4.01

DavidOrr responds:

Thank you!

Nice

This song definitely gives the Larry series that epic/heroic feel to it every time this song is played.

However every time I listen to it, the theme song from the Battlefield series comes to mind (The most obvious example would be between 0:50-:056). I don't really care if this is just a coincidence or you took some inspiration from it. You still made an epic song.

Un-freckin-believable

Let it be known that this song, while originating from the Larry series, can find a home in many situations in life - be it taking a test, filling out papers for a desk job, power-housing a challenge or task set before you, or just making something as simple as waking up seem all the more epic and awesome.

You, Sir, are in possession of a grand wealth of Win. Congratulations.