Reviews for "Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave"

DUDE

I spent hours playing sonic spinball and longer trying to get this song out of my head LOL

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

It won't work. It is forever engraved in your head. LOL jk.

Well thanks a lot, means a lot to me.

Great!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaa this is so much fun!!! I love it very much!!! haha reminds me of my game gear.. hahahah nice job!
Good luck with your originals! I will be looking forward for them!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Awesome, thanks a lot. I'm glad you'll be listening.

Ah, the Game Gear . . . another something I miss lol.

Great song

I' m loving this beat, what did you make it in?

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

I use Cakewalk Kinetic 2 . . . and this song may have proven me wrong, but personally i think it's time for a new program. Something fresh, you know?

Oh well, thanks a lot

Epic

Great Work!

Thanks you very much

You've outdone yourself yet again.

Its been awhile since I've had time to actually listen to music on NG. Lol, is it ironic that your 69th song is probably your most popular one yet?lol

Anyways,this song took me by surprise simply because I didn't like Spinball's songs, other than the kickass options screen theme on the Genesis Version. You basically took some random song and turned it into ear sex,lol. You continue to get better with each and every song you produce, and unless I get back to making music soon, you're gonna leave me in the dust.

5/5
10/10
Faved.
P.S.: Is this inteneded for the Remastered Album, cuz the official launch date for the world wide web to download it is December 5, 2009.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah actually according to my ratings it is my most popular song ever. I don't think it deserves it but hey what say do I ever have? LOL

Ear sex? LOL I ain't gonna rape anybody in the ear if that's what you're saying LOL.

But hey man, I'm glad you like it. And yes this is for the Remastered album. Let me know how it goes, when it's up.

Thanks again brutha. Yeah it's been a while since I seen you around. Must be busy eh?