Reviews for "Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave"

Sonic Spinball...

God what memories that son of a bitch game brings back. I still have yet to this day beat that fucking game (That's a lie, it's been a good 7 years since I last played it). The second I heard the intro of the actual song kick in, it brought back memories of throwing my genesis controller at my wall so many countless of times because I didn't the button at the exact moment, but I digress. This song is just pure epic. I loved every second of it. Good work my man.

Love from the guy who still never beat Sonic Spinball,

-Slave Labor <3

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah. I been playing this game since it came out when I was 5. Now I'm 21. And I still can't beat the game. I can get to the last level but those emeralds are impossible. Oh well, I get close. In fact, I don't know anybody who has beaten that game.

Buit keep trying. Maybe eventually I will too, I mean I get so close.

Thanks for the listen and the review ^.^

sweet

brings back genesis memories. keep it up man.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thanks a lot man. Glad it works for ya

DUDE!!!

You're Freaking AWESOME!! Keep up the good work!!

YOU'RE awesome. LOL Thanks a lot, glad you like

BTW 69th review on my 69th song . . . kinda awkward isnt it

Damn

Dude this song is awesome plain and simple and congrats for having it up on the front page for as long as you did man.

Also i dont know if u knew this but this song has been played a lot on Audiosurf. Hell almost all of your songs are on Audiosurf. If you dont have Audiosurf then u need to get it. I just played my Shadow remix on it and it was freakin crazy and this song is awesome on it as well.

If you want any more info on Audiosurf PM me but all in all great job man cant wait to hear more.

-ZERO-

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

That's cool . . . though if I went on Audiosurf people would say I'm stealing it right? Thats what happened to me on OC someone took my songs and claimed it as their own, and now I can't get on there.

But hey brutha, thanks a lot for the listen and the review.

The begginning was the best

that riff pwned it. I expected more yet it was toxic caves so i shouldnt expect much.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah it was kinda hard to remix. The original was so repetitive that really there was just a small sequence I had dealt. But I'm glad I was able to pull it off. Thanks for the review