Reviews for "Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave"

this really works as a rave song

as long as the subwoofers are completely jacked up. to be honest, this might be one of the best remixes I've heard in a long time. I've never really been a fan of sonic games, but this sounds pretty damn good nonetheless. go ahead and rub this 10 in the faces of your inferior musician friends. you deserve to do so :)

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

I'd rather not. I don't have an ego like most people here on Newgrounds. I do however promote my music . . . gotta grab people's attention somehow right?

Thank you very much for the review and the support.

Moooovy.... awesome

Lol it makes you jump up and get groovy. Awesome song, hmm trying to find a disadvantage.... unfortunately, couldt find anything *sigh :p good job Paul

=====
Phenomic
'The Meanest Critic Around' xD :p

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

LOL The meanest critic around? But that wasn't very mean . . . I guess giving a 9 instead of the full 10 is mean. You bully! XD

Hey thanks a lot man. Appreciate the review! :)

i like it

Sonic spinball was a bad game but it had great music and you made it 5x better.good job!

This review is Robotnik approved!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Oh great. Now I got Robotnik listening to my stuff. I wonder if that's the noise his robot's are gonna make now XD

Well hey man, thanks for the review. Yeah Sonic Spinball wasn't the best game, but this is actually one of my facorite tracks of all time and remixing it was 5x as fun. I'm glad it was worthwhile ^.^

awesome!

usually I dont' listen to sonic stuff actually i dont at all but,
this time I felt like it and, you now have another fan :D

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Alright! Thank you. Yeah I've been wanting to try my own things for a while. Though I love remixing Sonic stuff, it's fun.

YJA