Reviews for "Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave"

OHHH YEAAAHH!!

I love the song really a lot!! ^^

You did a awesome remix of Toxic Caves! ^^

THANKS

Old sonic is still alive

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Hell mutha fuckin yeah!!! I ain't ever lettin the old-school Sonic die out.

Thanks a whole bunch

Now thats a catchy tune

I haven't heard a remix this good in a long time! Always a big fan of nostalgia like this. Keep up the excellent work!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah me too. Thanks a whole lot

FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!

It's a great song 20/20

Hey thanks a lot man

Damn

Dude this song is awesome plain and simple and congrats for having it up on the front page for as long as you did man.

Also i dont know if u knew this but this song has been played a lot on Audiosurf. Hell almost all of your songs are on Audiosurf. If you dont have Audiosurf then u need to get it. I just played my Shadow remix on it and it was freakin crazy and this song is awesome on it as well.

If you want any more info on Audiosurf PM me but all in all great job man cant wait to hear more.

-ZERO-

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

That's cool . . . though if I went on Audiosurf people would say I'm stealing it right? Thats what happened to me on OC someone took my songs and claimed it as their own, and now I can't get on there.

But hey brutha, thanks a lot for the listen and the review.

this user lack a summary

this was beast mate, i think i'll fav you for more music i can listen while playing on my old sega emulator ;)

sonic spinball wasn't the best of games, i got to lvl 4 before i decided to bail D: but, nice remix man. you got talent ;)

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

So you almost beat the game . . . you got as far as I did. That's cool, it gets tough from there.

I thank you for the support and the review. I hope to keep you as a fan for a long time ^.^