Reviews for "Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave"

ah the good old-school :)

long time didnt heard a good old-school song of sonic great one buddy and plz dont stop the work! they too great! 5/5 !

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thank you very much, that means a lot to me.

Good stuff

This was one epic remix of the Toxic Rave theme from Sonic Spinball,i loved the fast pace it had and all the different sound effects went great with each other and what's even better is it lasted four minutes and some change so overall you did a great job on this remix of yours.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Why thank you. Yeah that's my style, fast-paced hardcore techno. And I am one who believes a song just isn't a song unless it's at least 3 or 4 minutes lol. Glad you like, and thanks for the review

Oh my...

This song has me! I love it! The beat is great and the way everything was composed and arranged is just perfect. I really like the bit where everything is quiet around the middle as it slowly starts to get back into the original beat. Just splendid! I don't know why I've waited until now to review this it's one of my favourite songs to listen to! Excellent job!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Well hey thanks a lot. Yeah that part was probably one of the most fun parts making besides the oboe synth right after it. Thanks for the review

Is it possible...

For ears to stop working from having too much raw amazing shoved into them? Because I'm pretty sure that's what just happened. -spams the 5/5- ARG IT WON'T LET ME SPAM FOR ANOTHER DAY.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

I'm sorry. Maybe you should talk to someone about that XD

Thanks a lot man