Reviews for "Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave"

i thnk you can tach saga someing

i like this song a lot 100000000/10 downlodeing now plz do more like thisits songs like this that make me stay on this site

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Awesome. I'm glad you liked it so much and congratulations on being the 100th review for this song LOL. And no worries . . . I'll be making MANY songs like this :)

Awesome!

This is so awesome I'm gonna have to make up a new word!

Sounds fun. Thanks for that fantasmajorical review. LOL

awesome

dude i think that your songs are up there with ParagonX9 just yours are not as reconised

P.S. this is my all time fav song EVER!!!!!! :D

5/5
10/10
vote every day!!!!!!!!!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Wow man, thank you very much. Yeah PX9 is a legend, and there was a time where I was . . . kinda known. Oh well, I don't care about that. All that matters is getting the music out there.

Thanks again.

The begginning was the best

that riff pwned it. I expected more yet it was toxic caves so i shouldnt expect much.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah it was kinda hard to remix. The original was so repetitive that really there was just a small sequence I had dealt. But I'm glad I was able to pull it off. Thanks for the review

Excellent!

I wish there was other compliments that i could use that havent already been said, well done!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Well after 96 reviews it gets hard. But at least you like the song lol. Thanks a lot