Reviews for "Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave"

I died...

BECAUSE OF ASOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!((THIS WAS((YOU WANT ME TO STOP CAP LOCKS?, OK.))about half way through the song)

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

YOU DONT HAVE TO STOP THE CAPS!!! IT ATTRACTS THE NEWGROUNDS BROWSERS LOOKING FOR MORE INFO!!!! LMAO

But hey, thanks for the reveiw, and I'm glad you liked it. Now, go on and get yourself revived. lol

Awe (tap) some!!!

I canĀ“t stop (tap) my feet tapping!! (tap) I loved that amazing (tap) game, I remember I (tap) played that game a lot, (tap) and now I wanna (tap) play again! But I (tap) don't have my SEGA...

So this is an amazing song, amigo.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thanks for the (burp) review (burp). Something must be (burp) going on cause (burp) you can't stop tapping (burp) and I can't stop bur(burp)ping. Maybe it's (burp) the beer I just chugged.

LMAO but thanks man. There's always ways to play the classics, you just gotta look around

I never played this game.....

but i damn sure loved this song from the vg ost and you remixing it does it justice. I like it. GET DOWN

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

You haven't played the game? Where are you from, Mars? LMAO jk Thanks for the review, glad you liked

Ha ha! Awsome!

I agree with the guy below me! This is the most amazing sonic spinball remix i have ever heard!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thanks you so much! Means a lot

Ho. Ly. Crap.

Every note screams "WIN!!!" Nice job, even though it's just a little over-remixed. Fortunately, that's what makes it awesome.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Hahahaha. Thanks a lot. Something overremixed that makes it awesome . . . what a cliche! LOL