Reviews for "Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave"

Captures the awesomness

Like Wiredalthe3rd, I didnt like the game, until i started to play Mega Collection more. Insanely awesome remix....i look forward to anymore of your remixes.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Hey thanks a lot. Perhaps you should browse my profile. I'm taking a break from remixing to write my own stuff.

sick

sick as in awesome and just great

Hey thanks a lot.

As a kid, I didn't like Sonic Spinball but I always liked the music. As soon as I heard this remix, I was like "Damn! This is awesome. It's way better than the original." Yet again, you managed to created another remix I really like. Keep up the good work.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Hey brutha thanks a lot. Yeah I think it would be cool to see one of thsoe songs used in one of Sonic's sidescroller games.

WOW, awesome X3

heh heh two weeks ago i bought the Sonic Sega Collection for the PS3, and i missed playing the first level of this game. Now you made this remix and damn, it makes me wonder if they made a highspeed revamp game of it lol, cuz this song would definitely match with it. Or they could use this for a secret casino-like stage for any sonic games they'll come up with

Yeah. I'm totally hoping that happens. Thanks a lot

Sonic song?

Never heard any sonic song but that's not the point, the point is that this is freakin' awsome!
---10/10---5/5---

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

lol Thanks a lot. That means a lot to me to hear you say that. YOURE awesome lol