Reviews for "Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave"

Wow

I love this song, especially that kick. Did you make that kick your self or is it a sample? Also what program do you use?

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

I use Cakewalk Kinetic. And I didn't make the bass kick but I did choose it out of a selection of many. I did alter it a little bit.

Glad you like, thanks for the review

brilliant song

hey this song sound brilliant through my speakers in my room, rocking beat, it's the best i've heard by far

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Well thank you very much. Glad you like

Fantastic job.

That's a great take on the Toxic Caves theme.

However, might I suggest using a different kick? I think a kick for trance purposes is much more suitable. If you manage to find a good kick to replace the current one with, the song will be perfect.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

One of the hardest things making this song was finding the best bass . . . but a lot of people like the one I used. That's ok, everyone's got their opinions and I thank you for your honesty.

The selection I had for bass kinda sucked . . . like theres only one that suited it. All the rest of them you couldn't really hear lol. I totally need a new program.

Oh well, thanks for the review

Bring on the nostalgia!

I'm getting a buzz out of this!

Hell yeah! That's always a great thing. Thanks