Reviews for "Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave"

This song is awesome...

It's epic and it's brilliant. I love it :)

Thank you. ^.^

You've outdone yourself yet again.

Its been awhile since I've had time to actually listen to music on NG. Lol, is it ironic that your 69th song is probably your most popular one yet?lol

Anyways,this song took me by surprise simply because I didn't like Spinball's songs, other than the kickass options screen theme on the Genesis Version. You basically took some random song and turned it into ear sex,lol. You continue to get better with each and every song you produce, and unless I get back to making music soon, you're gonna leave me in the dust.

5/5
10/10
Faved.
P.S.: Is this inteneded for the Remastered Album, cuz the official launch date for the world wide web to download it is December 5, 2009.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah actually according to my ratings it is my most popular song ever. I don't think it deserves it but hey what say do I ever have? LOL

Ear sex? LOL I ain't gonna rape anybody in the ear if that's what you're saying LOL.

But hey man, I'm glad you like it. And yes this is for the Remastered album. Let me know how it goes, when it's up.

Thanks again brutha. Yeah it's been a while since I seen you around. Must be busy eh?

*sigh* like old times

*flashbacks* ahhhh the good old days

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

*flashbacks and nightmares* . . . . . Yeah, good.

LOL jk.

So Great!!!!

So Epic!!!!

Thanks a lot brutha

Yowza!

The bulk of the original soundtrack for Spinball was kinda meh imo. The fact you got something this awesome out of that foundation? kudos to you, sir.

Completely awesome, and an amazing remix of a song I never thought could have one. Merrily proven wrong! :)

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah it seems a lot of people didnt expect that. And apparently, and I realized this AFTER I psoted this song, nobody's made a Spinball remix yet. I'm even amazed.

Well thanks a lot. I'm glad you like