Reviews for "On Your Day Off (NG Cut)"

awesomeness...?

this is awesome man, keep up the work

An amazing song.

This song has the same amazing impact that your previous submission entranced me with. The ability to make a song enjoyable in more than one situation( Ex: vibing, and listening to relax and wash the stress of the day away.) is something that I have rarely heard in music lately, your latest submissions being the exceptions!

You truly have a knack for making amazing works, keep it up!

I'm not gonna lie...

During the entire 5 minutes and 47 seconds of this song, I was in a full blown trance. It was like being transporting into a magical forest utopia or something along those lines....

However, I do wish that there was a little more chord progression though. Those 4 chords got mildly repetitive around 3 and a half minutes through the song.

All in all, this song is amazing. It is definitely beyond the typical "Newgrounds music". You gotta put this song into some contests or something! You would win hands down!

Holy Shit.

This is gorgeous. Calm and progressive.
Listening is like falling slowly through a... I don't know. Something melty and smooth.
Your music gives me an eargasm. Nice work. Hope to hear more from you in the future. 5/5. 10/10. Favorited.

Jaw-Dropping!

Omfg. Omfg. I love it, what can I say?? And you use reason.. My brother uses Reason.. He's come quite a bit, but this sounds WOO.